Easily capture 3D images
The TriSpector1000 is an intuitive, stand-alone vision sensor for cost-efficient 3D inspections. Its unrivalled ease-of-use and versatility are what sets it apart. No matter what shape, color or orientation objects come down the line, TriSpector1000 is up to the challenge. It delivers reliable results on site, with high accuracy and speed. And it literally has a mind of its own. Integrated data processing power lets it easily find, count and position objects, measure volume and object rotation, and acquire intensity data for label detection.
The TriSpector1000 is available with three different fields of view, for a wide range of applications.
Product Features & Benefits
- Reliable 3D inspection even when part color, position and height varies
- Easy commissioning and operation thanks to an intuitive user interface
- Embedded image analysis for fast configuration
- Quick device replacement due to guaranteed field of view and re-use of saved settings
- Intensity data enhances 3D navigation, allows checking presence of label, printed pattern or object rotation.
- Factory calibrated data simplifies setup and reduces time and effort
- Withstands harsh or food processing environments
- 3D inspection of moving parts
- Intuitive user interface
- Embedded image analysis
- Easy replacement concept
- High resolution 3D image with intensity overlay
- Factory calibrated 3D data, true mm values in all dimensions
- Rugged IP67 metal housing