Banner Safety Controller
EXPANDABLE SAFETY CONTROLLER
The XS26-2 expandable safety controller has the capacity to adapt to a variety of machines, including large scale machines with multiple processes.
- Program in minutes with intuitive, easy-to-use configuration software
- Up to eight expansion I/O modules can be added as automation requirements grow or change
- Innovative live display feature and diagnostics allow for active monitoring of I/O on a PC and assist in troubleshooting and commissioning
- Ethernet-enabled models can be configured for up to 256 virtual status outputs
With a smaller footprint and addition of Boolean logic functions, the SC26-2 was designed to be easy to use, flexible and efficient.
- Monitors a variety of input devices such as e-stop buttons, rope pulls, enabling devices, protective safety stops, interlocked guards or gates, optical sensors, two-hand controls, and safety mats
- Boolean logic functions for programming flexibility
- Intuitive programming environment for easy implementation
- Pre-configured safety function blocks including two-hand control, muting and enabling device to simplify application programming
- Base Controller allows 8 of the 26 inputs to be configured as outputs for efficient terminal use